It's also a way for web site publishers to provide Google search to their site users, and to earn money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.
The program is free, and combines pay-per-click and pay-per-impression advertising - meaning you get paid for valid clicks on the ads on your site or search results pages as well as impressions on your content pages. So go ahead and try this program. If you comply with this program policies, just complete online application and select either or both of AdSense for content pages and AdSense for search. One application gets you approved for both AdSense and AdSense for search - you can decide to use any combination of these products on your pages.
Google will review your application and follow up with an email within 2-3 days. If you are accepted into the program, you can log in to your new account and get the HTML code to insert into your web pages.
Earning Types: CPC, CPM, CPA
Payment: Check, EFT
Ad Types: Text, Image and Video based ads are available. Different ads on will pay different CPCs (EG Debt Consolidation CPCs might be $5 while game site CPCs might be $0.02)
payout: %40 - %70
following these simple rules will help keep your account in good standing:
1. Don't click on your own Google ads.
2. Don't ask others to click on Google ads.
3. Don't employ pop-up prompts or automatic software installations.
4. Be aware of how your site is promoted.
5. Don't place Google ads on sites that contain prohibited content.
6. Respect Google trademarks.
7. Don't tamper with the AdSense code.
8. Provide a positive user experience.
9. Provide a good environment for advertisers.
10. Be responsive.
11. Do not mask ad elements.
12. Do not place more than 3 ad units and 3 ad links or 2 adsense search boxes on any web page.
13. Do not run competitive contextual text ad or search services on the same site.
14. Never launch a New Page for clicked ads by default.
15. Place ads only on Content Pages.
16. Do not alter the results after ad clicks or searches