Saturday, June 19, 2010

Google AdSense Secrets: 4th Edition [Kindle Edition]

Joel Comm's best-selling AdSense ebook is the definitive guide to making money with Google AdSense. With 220 pages of content, this guide is ideal for beginners and intermediate level users, providing strategies for building profitable websites, monetizing with AdSense, as well as a number of other avenues for generating revenue.

Definitely Worthy Of Your Investment; Tons Of Good Info, June 29, 2009
By : Allen "The Daily Separatist" (South Carolina)

This review is from: Google AdSense Secrets: 4th Edition (Kindle Edition)

I got started by watching Joel's videos on YouTube and he's the primary reason I've decided to try my hand at internet marketing.

This book is full of great info in a concise, easy-to-read format.Unfortunately, Google closed by AdSense account soon after reaching the

$100 mark (which occurred within only two weeks thanks to Joel's advice), and I'm trying to have it appealed as we speak. I've since

implemented a couple other advertisers.Despite that, it's a great resource for someone just getting started in

internet marketing and is looking to increase their revenue via advertisement. Is this information available all over the web? Sure.

Joel even spoils the book in his videos and in various blog entries.Whether that prevents you from buying the book or not is totally up to you, I still think it's worth having. Joel comes across as a very friendly person who is genuinely interested

in helping people, which is the main reason I decided to pick it up.I've heard people accuse him of self-promotion in other books and this is no different, but I've come to expect it and truthfully it doesn't really bother me at all.Worth the read. I just wish he had gone into more detail about search engine optimization.